Arts! Arcata, Arcata Main Street’s monthly celebration of visual and performing arts, will be held tonight from 6 to 9 p.m. at locations in Arcata. Here are some of the venues for November:
· Alchemy Distillery, 330 South G St.: Oil paintings by Shawn Griggs
· Angelica Atelier, 1101 H St. No. 2: Fashion POP UP with Tribe of Wild, and abstract art by Alex Carlbon
· Arcata Artisans Cooperative Gallery, 883 H St.: Ceramics by Keith Schneider and mixed media by Kris Patslaff; nonprofit wine pour to benefit Bayside Community Hall
· Arcata Exchange, 813 H St.: Farewell party including swing dancing and music by the College of the Redwoods Big Band; beer and wine by donation provided by the Arcata Veterans Hall; snacks and appetizers provided by Brett Schuler Fine Catering; all proceeds go to benefit the Arcata Veterans Hall and Adult Day Health Care of Mad River
· Arcata Plaza, between Eighth and Ninths streets and G and H streets: “Art In My Workboots,” live acrylic painting by Reuben T. Mayes
· Arising Holistic Center, 627 16th St.: Acrylic paintings by Kristen Stanley and Joe Mallory; live music by DJ Creatrix
· Caravan of Dreams, 893 H St.: Live music by singer and songwriter Claire Bent
· Fire Arts Center, 520 South G St.: Glasswork and multi-media artwork by Fire Arts Annex Studio No. 10 members, including Karen Davidson, Frannie Martin, Sharon Vollmers, Jen Rand, Hans Andreas, Jessica Swan, Duane Torres, Cassie Snipes, David Jordan and Emily Chang; nonprofit wine pour to benefit Fire Arts Center
· Garden Gate, 908 H St.: Watercolors by Carla Hays; live music by the Striped Pig Band; nonprofit wine pour to benefit Friends of the Dunes
· Humboldt Infuzions, 863 H St.: Mixed media by James Taylor and Sarah Lesher; nonprofit wine pour to benefit the Humboldt Holistic Foundation
· Lamps by Hilliard, 1433 11th St.: Lamps from the vault by founding artists Janene and Noel Hilliard
· Moonrise Herbs, 826 G St.: Mixed media by Michael Mugrige; live music by Brent Mitchell and Joaquin Dominick
· The Sanctuary, 1301 J St.: Printmakers show
· Stokes, Hamer, Kirk & Eads, LLK, 381 Bayside Road: Paintings and masks by Donviéve; live music by Dessert First; nonprofit wine pour to benefit the American Cancer Society, Relay for Life Team No. 32.
· Umpqua Bank Upstairs Gallery, 1063 G St.: “Humboldt Harvest,” mixed media by Paul Rickard, Antoinette Magyar and friends.