Editor’s note: The following is a list of the board, commission and council meetings that are scheduled this week around Humboldt County.
Arcata Fire District Board of Directors
When: Second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Arcata Station classroom, 631 Ninth St., Arcata
• Consider claim for damages by Matthew Elliot.
The agenda can be accessed online at https://www.arcatafire.org/agendasandminutes.
Arcata Planning Commission
When: Second and fourth Tuesdays of every month at 6 p.m.
Where: City Hall Council Chamber: 736 F St, Arcata
• Consider use permit for cannabis processing by Evergreen Development Services on Ericson Way.
• Consider use permit for cannabis distribution and manufacturing by CEP Investments on West End Road.
The agenda can be accessed online at https://www.cityofarcata.org/446/Planning-Commission.
Blue Lake City Council
When: Special meeting Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
Where: 111 Greenwood Road, Blue Lake
• Consider appointment to Public Safety Commission.
• Consider multiple grant applications.
• Consider construction bid award for Powers Creek Bridge project.
The agenda can be accessed online at http://bluelake.ca.gov/city/council/agendas.
Eureka Planning Commission
When: Second Monday of the month at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Eureka City Council chambers, 531 K Street, Eureka
• Consider conditional use permit for cannabis retail on Summer Street.
The agenda can be accessed online at http://www.ci.eureka.ca.gov/cals/.
Humboldt Bay Fire Joint Powers Authority
When: Second Wednesday of each month at 4 p.m.
Where: Humboldt Bay Fire Conference Room, 533 C Street Eureka
• Receive financial audit reports and consider designating $2.1 million to reserve funds.
• Consider approving retirement funds totaling $700,000.
• Consider appointing Lane Milar as association’s finance director.
The agenda can be accessed online at http://www.hbfire.org/2019-hbf-jpa-board-agendas-minutes.
Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation and Conservation District
When: Special meeting Monday at 7 p.m.
Where: Woodley Island Marina meeting room, Eureka
• Discuss emergency shoaling and dredging at entrance channel.
• Consider awarding $620,000 contract for the Fields Landing Boatyard and Woodley Island Marina Dredging Project to The Dutra Group.
• Consider releasing request for proposals to lease out docks in support of offshore wind energy development.
• Consider establishing a budget subcommittee.
The agenda can be accessed online at http://humboldtbay.org/meeting-documents-2019.
Humboldt County Association of Governments
When: Third Thursday of each month at 4 p.m.
Where: 611 I St., Eureka
• Consider approving local transportation fund claims for Fortuna and Eureka.
• Receive Caltrans reports on U.S. Highway 101 corridor project and Last Chance Grade.
The agenda can be accessed online at http://www.hcaog.net/content/board-directors.
Trinidad City Council
When: Second (and optionally fourth) Wednesdays of the month at 6 p.m.
Where: Trinidad Town Hall 409 Trinity St., Trinidad
• Consider changing regular council meetings to second and optional fourth Tuesdays of the month at 6 p.m.
The agenda can be accessed online at http://trinidad.ca.gov/document-library/2019-packets.