MANCHESTER, Tenn. (AP) — Autopsy results show a man who died while attending the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Tennessee accidently overdosed on drugs.

The Tennessean cited a toxicology report that said 32-year-old Michael Donivan Craddock Jr. of Mt. Juliet had cocaine, alcohol and high levels of a psychedelic amphetamine in his system when he died.

Craddock was found dead on June 8 in a car at a festival campground.

Dozens of people were treated for heat-related issues at the four-day summer festival. The death was the 13th in the festival”s 17-year history.


Information from: The Tennessean,

blog comments powered by Disqus