PUBLISHED: | UPDATED:

CASSOPOLIS, Mich. (AP) — An Indiana man power-washing the exterior of a southwestern Michigan church has died after coming into contact with an electrical line.

The contracted employee was in a bucket lift Saturday afternoon outside St. Ann”s Catholic Church in Cassopolis when he was electrocuted.

Police say the 65-year-old man was from Bremen, south of South Bend, Indiana. His name has not been released.

Cassopolis is just north of the state line with Indiana.

blog comments powered by Disqus