The town of Paradise has reached a $270 million settlement with Pacific Gas & Electric Corp. for damages from the Camp Fire.
In the two decades since the School of Supernatural Ministry’s founding, more than 10,000 people...
THE LATEST: The following is a press release from the Eureka Police Department: On June...
- Mateel board ‘disappointed, shocked and saddened’ about Reggae on the River cancellation
- Snapshots: Safe & Sober Graduation raffles
- Silicon Valley”s financial tech boom: When your tablet becomes your adviser
- Persimmons events this week
- California gas tax to jump nearly 6 cents a gallon on July 1
- Eureka man nodding off in vehicle found with meth, pot, heroin, handgun, EPD reports
The 220 graduates in the Paradise High School Class of 2019 returned to their campus on the ridge Thursday night to celebrate a new beginning, seven months after the Camp Fire upended their lives.
There are people out there who may know nothing about RSVP. There are those dedicated to its mission who see the ending of the program as a great loss. Effective July 1, the board of directors of the Area 1 Agency on Aging (A1AA) has ended sponsorship of the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) […]
Bobbie Purify, former Eureka High and College of the Redwoods basketball player, signed a letter of commitment to head to Belmont to join Notre Dame de Namur’s program in the fall.Purify, a kinesiology major, said NDNU’s kinesiology program along with the opportunity to keep playing the game she loves made the decision a clear one.“I had offers from some out...
Former 49ers quarterback and TV analyst Trent Dilfer is selling his Austin, Tex. mansion for $2.75 million.