The man-made reservoir was at a fraction of its capacity after the long drought, but last winter's rains significantly raised the water level.
"I don’t see substantial changes to our training," one police chief said about the new...
The McKinleyville Community Choir is looking for new voices to help spread holiday joy. All...
- Supporters call it a ‘landmark,’ but new law may not significantly change how California police use deadly force
- Patricia Sue Lewis
- A ‘happy, lively place’: Families get to visit at the Jefferson Community Center
- Capitol Tracker: Vaccine bill to be decided in final 2 months of session
- Housing report: 70% of unincorporated Humboldt County residents can’t afford median-priced houses
- Humboldt County stands against cannabis use during pregnancies, breastfeeding
California is facing a growing shortage of primary care physicians, one that is already afflicting rural areas and low-income inner city areas, and is forecasted to impact millions of people within ten years.
Libra, what you do for others will be rewarded.
The UC Davis study examined 21 cases in which gun violence restraining orders were obtained through the courts because of potential mass shooting threats.
First-year Raider Clelin Ferrell has come prepared for your Khalil Mack comparisons, No. 4 pick gripes and any other unreasonable expectations.